- The market will be cashless. Tuis|Home will supply devices to be used by all vendors.
- Apart from the non-refundable exhibitor’s fee, a 20% commission will be payable to Tuis|Home for all sales made at the market.
- Different sized stalls are available at different prices. Check the application form for the various options and indicate which one you are interested in.
- There will be safe parking for all attendees on the Nooitgedacht-grounds. as well as an area for exhibitors’ trailers and small trucks.
- No trucks bigger than 8 ton will be allowed on the grounds.
- Keep an eye on Tuis|Home’s social media platforms for updates regarding the market, the line-up of demo’s and a full list of exhibitors.
I have applied, what now?
Thank you for your application!
On 31 March we will be going through all applications and allocate applications to the tents and halls where we think you will perform the best. You will be notified by our Vendor Manager.
How many tickets will exhibitors receive?
You will receive 2 tickets per day per stall. Foodtrucks will receive 3 tickets per day.
What amounts are payable by the vendors?
Depending on your choice of stall, the space’s rent will be payable as indicated on your application form.
You will also need to pay the hiring fee for the device.
This is a cashless market, so only cards will be used to pay.
Lastly a 20% commission will be deducted for the market.
If you have chosen to apply for the table stalls that cost R750, there will be a 10% commission deducted.
What is the table option that costs R750?
When choosing this option, your products will be displayed in a long tent on tables.
Shoppers will enter on the one side of the tent, add products to their bags and pay at the exit.
Therefor you will only need to set up your table and we will add codes to your products so that they are on one payment system.
You will not be required to man your stall or have a device at hand.